How To Manage Activities of Google Account
Do you know Google take records of all you activities done using Google Account..? However, It also offer you to manage activities of Google account. So, let’s go to step by step guide to manage activities of Google account.
First of all go to Google’s website and sign in into your account.
After that, go to “My Account”. On next page under Personal info & privacy, select “Manage your Google activity”.
Here you can use your Activity controls to choose what kinds of activity are saved to your Google Account. These settings apply on all devices that are signed in to your account.
You can change these settings and view or delete your saved activity at any time.
View Activity that can be saved
Your Activity controls let you decide whether or not to save these types of activity:
- Web & App Activity saves your search activity on apps and browsers to make searches faster and give you customised experiences in Search, Maps, and other Google products. You can also choose to save your Chrome browsing history & activity from websites and apps that use Google services.
- Location History creates a private map of where you go with your signed-in devices to provide improved map searches, commute routes, and more.
- Device Information stores your contacts, calendars, apps, and other device data to improve your experience across Google.
- Voice & Audio Activity stores your voice and audio inputs (for example, your “Ok Google” commands) to help recognise your voice and improve speech recognition.
- YouTube search history stores your YouTube searches to make your future searches faster and improve your recommendations.
- YouTube watch history makes it easier for you to find your recently watched videos on YouTube and improves your recommendations.
Here you see your activities listed as individual items, starting with the most recent. These items might be part of bundles, which group similar activity together. (Note: Bundles might not capture all similar activity.)
- To see all items in a bundle: On the bundle, select More > Details
- To see details about an item: On the item, select More > Details. You’ll see the date and time of the activity and why it was saved. You might also see location, device, and app information.
- To delete you may select Delete.
- To Delete entire activities select Delete by date > All time.
- You may also customised date range to delete activities.